Life’s too short not to be happy…. and if you’re not happy with your purchase – then we're not happy! However, please remember we’re a small business, supporting small local artisans & communities, and small batch production - so please respect our need to have a restricted return & exchange policy.
NOTE, OUR POLICY FOR IN-SHOP PURCHASES AND ONLINE RETAIL PURCHASES IS TO OFFER AN EXCHANGE. WE DO NOT OFFER REFUNDS. FOR WHOLESALE ORDERS, ONCE A DEPOSIT OR FULL ADVANCE PAYMENT IS MADE, THE ORDER CANNOT BE CANCELLED. THERE IS NO REFUND.
Items purchased in shop may be returned physically to the shop for SHOP CREDIT ONLY within 14 days of the original purchase with the original receipt. We cannot offer refunds for in-store purchases. We only offer exchanges.
To be eligible for an in-shop return, your item must have a receipt, be unused and in the same sale condition that you received it, and be returned in its original packaging and tags.
Canggu & Co may refuse a return due to an item not being in the same condition when sold, or with damages, pulls, nicks, marks, cracks, chips, missing tags, missing Canggu & Co price tag, wrinkles, stains, and more. Once a product has left our retail shop, damages that occur to the product are the customer's responsibility.
Several types of goods sold in-store are exempt from being returned or exchanged, including the following: sale items, swimwear, some paper goods. Items purchased using a discount or a coupon are not eligible for return or exchange.
ONLINE RETAIL PURCHASE ORDERS
Please begin the returns process via our Online Returns Centre. Items must be returned to us within 30 days of the original purchase date to be eligible for a refund (online purchases only). The customer is responsible for coordinating return shipping and covering the cost. We are not responsible for packages lost or damaged in the return shipment back to us. We encourage you to use a tracking ID and in most cases, insurance.
Please include all original packaging, tags, receipts, and gift wrap and mail your return to our shop, our physical mailing address as follows:
Canggu & Co,
Gang Bisma No.1,
Jalan Pantai Berawa,
While every effort is made to portray items accurately online, please be advised all computer screen colour settings vary and can affect the way products appear on the viewing monitor. Canggu & Co shall not be held responsible for any colour discrepancies. We make every effort possible to display our products as clearly and accurately as possible.
Also note that as many of our items are hand made, slight variations in size, color etc. are an expected and natural result of a "made by hand" process, as opposed to a "machine made" process of manufacture. Part of the beauty and character of hand made items are the differences!
Several types of goods sold online are exempt from being returned or exchanged, including the following: on sale items, flash sales, clearance items, jewelry, sunglasses, swimwear, leggings, and some paper goods. Items purchased using a discount or a coupon are not eligible for return or exchange.
Items purchased online can be physically dropped off at the store, but please note that our sales staff do not have access to all our online web store transactions, and are unable to process returns or exchanges on the spot. If you are physically dropping off an item you bought online for a return, please include all original packaging, receipts, and leave tags on. Please note exchanges in-store for online orders must be coordinated in advance via our Online Returns Centre.
Online returns will be processed within 10 days of arrival or drop off at our shop. Please note, certain credit card companies can take up to 15 days after this to reflect refunds. If it has been more than a month since you mailed your item back to us, and have not seen your refund reflected on your card, please contact us immediately via the Online Returns Centre.
Items that are received after 30 days from the original purchase will not be eligible for a regular return, refund, or exchange. We will contact you when receiving a late return on whether the item will need to be returned to you. We are not responsible for covering the return shipping to you in the event of late returns.
Please do not hesitate to get in touch with us about your return via our Online Returns Centre if you have any questions regarding returning your order.
INCORRECT ITEMS, DAMAGED MERCHANDISE, ETC
Please let us know within 3 days of receiving your item if there is a problem with your shipment - i.e. wrong size shipped by mistake or the item is damaged. Please simply let us know via our Online Returns Centre. If you suspect the damage is from shipment, please hold onto the box and shipping materials, as for insurance claims with our carrier, we may have to provide specific detailed photographs of the damage.
FOR WHOLESALE ORDERS, ONCE A DEPOSIT OR FULL ADVANCE PAYMENT IS MADE, THE ORDER CANNOT BE CANCELLED. THERE IS NO REFUND.
Other wholesale payment terms are as follows:
- Option 1: Credit Card Payments: The Bank of Indonesia levies a 3% charge on all inward credit card transfers. This fee % is added to your invoice.
- Option 2: Bank Transfers: The Bank of Indonesia levies a IDR500.000 fee per inward transaction; this will be added to the invoice.
- Deposit Payment: a 50% deposit payment is required to initiate an order.
- Order Cancellation: Deposits are non-refundable for cancelled orders.
- Order Processing: Order processing begins on the day transferred funds clear our account.
- Order Processing Time: Wholesale Orders take between 4-8 weeks depending on the quantity and type of items.
- Final Balance Payment: Is required 7 days prior to shipment date.
- Order Non-Collection: Orders that are delayed for shipment because of non-balance payments will incur a 5% warehouse storage fee per month, based on invoice value.
- Order Shipping Costs: Ship costs are at cost and are added to invoices.
- Payment Currency: We accept credit card payments only in Indonesian Rupiah (IDR), and by bank transfer in USD$ and IDR.
- Currency Rates: Currency rates fluctuate as the IDR is not pegged, but is a floating currency. A rate will be provided on the date an invoice is sent.
GENERAL ORDER TERMS
- Product Variation: All of our items are handmade, so please expect some variation in material and crafting.
- Color Variations: All of our items are handmade, so please expect some variations in color.
- Order Variations: Changes to item quantities can be made up until 10 days prior to shipping. Any change requests received after this date will not be made.
- Other Terms: Other terms are as per our Shipping Policy, and our Returns Policy, on our website.
- Returns: Any issues with the items in the order must be notified to us within 7 days of receipt of order; other return terms are as per our Returns Policy.
RETURN OF GIFTS
All returns and exchanges (in-store and online) require a receipt. If you are returning or exchanging a gift you received, please make sure to secure a receipt from the gift giver. Gift items purchased in-store are only eligible for exchanges or store credit. Please let us know via our Online Returns Centre.
If your question has not been answered in the above information, please don't hesitate to read the FAQ information in our Help Centre, email us on our Contact Page, or contact us via our Live Chat on our website and we will be happy to assist in any way we can assist.